Why this site?
I love travelling a lot.
When I do travel, I make sure to travel locally using some sort of a car rental.
Over the years, I have realized that is a much better way in places with nearby cities, or sites that are reachable with a car.
In case of vacation, getting a car is cheaper eventually instead of booking a tour, as well as gives the ease of controlling how or when I visit some place, or spend time catching some sunset :-)
After driving in more than a dozen countries, I find myself asking the same question again and again.
- 🤔 What side of the road should I drive on?
- 🔊 Is it ok to use the horn in the Country?
- 🚄 Am I driving to fast or too slow?
- 💡 Are the head lights supposed to be always turned on?
- 🚨 What are some rules that I really need to keep in mind?
- ⛽ How or what Fuel do I fill in the car?
- 🛣️ How do the tolls work?
- 🏔️What are some great driving destinations and roads?
- And many more...
And so I set out to gather the data that you see here :-)
If you see something that can be changed for your country, please let me know!
Disclaimer: The data sourced on this site may have changed. Rules may change in countries.
Please be sure to check with official sites as well to confirm!